Monday 8 March 2010

8th December 1994

I went to Jessica’s last night. Robin Hood is the best film ever! Jessica let me borrow a cassette of the Bryan Adams song ‘Everything I do, I do it for you’ and I’ve been playing it all day today in my room. Julia says she thinks it’s a very nice song but not over and over again so I turned it off. Julia said I didn’t need to do that, I just needed to turn it down a bit so she couldn’t hear it downstairs. Julia is so different to auntie. I don’t understand how some things are ok with Julia but weren’t with auntie. I don’t know if I’m doing right or wrong sometimes, but Julia seems to think I’m ok to be around. She says she likes me being here. I might even get some foster brothers and sisters soon because Julia says the council are talking to her about fostering some more children soon. She says she’ll only do that if it’s ok with me. I like having her to myself at the moment but the man is coming back to check on me and see if Julia can have some more children here. I’ll be very good while he’s here. I don’t want to be taken away from Julia now so I’ll be very good. I hope he lets me stay. I don’t mind if they give Julia more children as long as he lets me stay.

Samantha E Wills

No comments:

Post a Comment